- Read the Terms of Membership and fill out the application form.
- Confirm the information typed in, and click the “Send” button. (The acknowledgment of successful completion of application (and your member ID number) is sent by email from the members’ club to the registered email address.)
- The card will be sent to you about one week from the acknowledgment of your application (the card may be sent overseas).
- Registration: Please register your domestic address to which the card can be sent, as well as the name of the addressee.
Cases where the card cannot be sent
- The card cannot be sent to an address, domestic or overseas, at which you are not actually living, an addressee who is not actually living, a non-registered address, a work location where you are not actually working (such as a Japanese branch office), or a Japanese hotel you are planning to stay at.
- In cases where the card is sent via the Japanese postal service, you cannot receive it unless your identity is verified.
* Please note that if the card cannot be sent, your membership may not be continued.
* The card will be sent by (regular) air mail.
< Be sure to read the terms of membership below, and click the “Accept” button.
Terms of Membership and Special Clauses related to the S Point Service(PDF)1.76MB
Click here if you registered yourself as a repeat customer (*1)
*1 Registration as a repeat customer
Registering and saving your email address and password online will ensure quicker processing on future occasions when making a booking at the D-Line+ online hotel booking site, regardless of whether you are a members’ club member or ordinary customer.